Solar Technology International (Solar Tech) established in 2000 is one of the UK and Europe’s longest established specialist designers and manufacturers of off grid solar PV equipment including rigid solar panels, flexible solar panels, micro lithium battery packs, power hubs for lighting & powering remote buildings and solar flood lighting.
We own a number of well-known brands including; PV Logic & PV Logic Flexi, Freeloader, CamCaddy, SolarMate and HUBi.
These brands are supplied into the following trade verticals:
1. Caravan, motorhome, camper van – PV Logic, PV Logic Flexi, HUBi
2. Marine – sailing, rowing and narrow boats – PV Logic Flexi, PV Logic, HUBi
3. Outdoor sports – Freeloader, CamCaddy and HUBi
4. Equestrian and agricultural – SolarMate
5. Utilities, road furniture, emergency lighting – PV Logic
6. Photographic – CamCaddy and Freeloader
New dealers purchasing stock from Solar Tech or one of its distributors can expect to receive the following benefits:
1. Unrivalled products – designed, manufactured and tested to the highest standards and with the longest warranties.
2. Dealer and consumer back up – always a knowledgeable person at the end of a telephone line
3. Consumer appealing packaging – helps sell products off the shelf
4. Free digital information – images, tech descriptions, videos etc
5. Web recognition – dealers listed on our “where to buy” section
6. Point of sale – depending on the brand we can provide the following; in store working product display, pop up banners, posters, consumer leaflets with counter top dispensers and outdoor banners
7. PR – we help promote our products through all media platforms and also have first class celebrity endorsements from numerous brand ambassadors – all designed to keep each product in the limelight, helping to stimulate demand
8. Field engineers – based in the North and South of the UK, the team are here to assist all customers whether technical, sales, warranty, assisting with open days or giving training. We try and ensure a Solar Tech customer is a customer for life and we make every effort to make the relationship mutually rewarding.
The company has an experienced R&D division which coupled with a low volume manufacturing line allows Solar Tech to offer unrivalled services to many OEM customers who require a custom made solar panel, cell or lithium battery sometimes in small very volumes. Our cost is extremely competitive and samples can be produced in a few weeks
Solar Tech has a special projects division that covers a wide range of activities from manufacturing and installing utility scale off grid solar systems for street lighting and rural electrification in Africa to installing solar panels on the roofs of shopping centres in the UK.
We hope you consider making contact with us and look forward to hearing from you in due course – tel 01684 774000 or email email@example.com